We are having an introductory Ruby and Rails workshop the night before the Lone Star Ruby Conference. Admission to the workshop is for you to make a donation to one or more of the charities we are supporting:
- Habitat for Humanity
- Lance Armstrong Foundation
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Capital Area Food Bank
- Ruby Central We’ve already raised over $800 in the first week, which is wonderful, but we are far from our goal of $2500. We would greatly appreciate your support with these endeavors. The speaker list for the evening workshop (9/6, 6-10PM) is as follows:
- hal fulton - ruby overview
- james edward gray ii - blocks
- bret pettichord - testing in ruby
- marcel molina, jr - why i <3 ruby
- bruce tate - rails overview
- bruce williams - taming your views
- rick olson - active record for the masses
- robert rasmussen - 30 minutes rails live demo We can’t wait to get everyone together for this event.
Please join us! Thank you.
NOTE: Lone Star Ruby Conference pricing goes up after August 10th to $300. You can save $100 by registering this week!